Interim results for the six months ended 31 January 2017
Strong operational performance, further progress on strategic initiatives
- Group headline revenue in line on an underlying1 basis; up 18% on a reported basis
- Group headline operating profit up 8% on an underlying1 basis; up 27% on a reported basis
- Cash conversion strong at 115% with a 44% increase in free cash flow
- Headline basic EPS up 30% at 45.7 pence per share
- Proposed interim dividend of 13.55 pence per share, up 2.3%
- Operational improvements support increased R&D investment in long-term growth opportunities
- Balance sheet strengthened by business disposals and improved pension funding
- Morpho Detection acquisition in final stages, with approval and completion expected shortly
Smiths fa parte del gruppo “INDUSTRIAL” all’interno del portafoglio Black Dog.
Il nuovo dividend yeld netto “on cost” si attesta al 2.18% .
Ad oggi l’investimento in Smiths corrisponde al 0.9% dell’intero portafoglio.
Il rendimento attuale ,dividendi inclusi , si attesta al 10.89%