Accelerating sustainable shareholder value creation
- Reconfirming our commitment to a proven long-term model of compounding growth and sustainable value creation
- Accelerating Connected 4 Growth and targeting a 20% underlying operating margin, before restructuring, by 2020
- Combining Foods and Refreshment into one organisation, unlocking future growth and faster margin progression
- Active portfolio management continuing, including a decision to exit Spreads and a review of dual-headed legal structure with the objective of simplification and flexibility
- Establishing a net debt / EBITDA target of 2x and launching a share buy-back of €5 billion this year
- Raising dividend by 12%, reflecting increased confidence in the outlook for profit growth and cash generation
Unilever fa parte del gruppo “FOOD AND BEVERAGE” all’interno del portafoglio Black Dog.
Ad oggi ha restituito 65 euro che corrispondono ad un tasso di payback del 9.41%.
Il nuovo dividend yeld netto “on cost” si attesta al 3.13% e al 3.46% considerando i dividendi già incassati.
Ad oggi l’investimento in Unilever corrisponde allo 1.8% dell’intero portafoglio.
Il rendimento attuale ,dividendi inclusi , si attesta al 74.55%.